Friday, November 21, 2008

Second Update on Caleb

Thank you for all your prayers for Caleb. When he went yesterday for the injections it went much better for him. "They didn't hurt as bad"..he said. I KNOW that is because all of you were praying for him....Today his fever hasn't gotten over 100 so that is great. He isn't sleeping at all at night because of all the coughing which has increased since it is all breaking up and he is having to cough it out. He is one exhausted little boy. He goes back today for the last 2 injections at 4pm. He has now been out of school for 6 days. He has LOTS to make up and we have been working on a little everyday but he is just so tired. I am praying he makes a huge turn around after today's shots. He just isn't his active self... :)
Thanks again for lifting him up in prayer....we will keep you posted........

2 comments:

Vic said...

I am praying for all of you, all the time. I read this blog so much but I hadn't gotten a chance to read it lately. Although I did get Pastor Chris' e-mail. I hope he's feeling better soon. I continue to pray my heart breaks to hear he's feeling so crummy. He is tough kid. It really is the nicest thing a person can do when they pray with you. He has such wisdom at such a young age. You guys amaze me.

Derric Jennings said...

Chris Sheri and I have been praying for Caleb. I spoke to your mom at church today and she gave us me a update. We will keep praying for him to get better. Derric and Sheri Jennings

BIG God using little us.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20