Friday, March 28, 2008

12 weeks


Can you believe it? 12 weeks from now and we will be living back in NC. Today here in NY it is 35 degrees and we had about 2 inches of snow last night. Today in Wilmington it is almost 70 degrees. Now that is what I'm talking about. I will really miss the people here and the friends we've made, but one thing I won't miss is the weather. It is still so hard to believe that 12 weeks from now we will be moving. So much to do and so little time. One of the things I have been doing lately is studying the book of Proverbs. I have really been asking the Lord to give Ash and I and those who are moving with us wisdom as we make this transition to planting a new church. Till next time.

No comments:

BIG God using little us.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20